[wp-forums] The "No Bumping" Rule - A Plea For Consistency

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Nov 6 14:22:04 UTC 2012

To add on:

There's bumping and there's bumping...

Look, if you post every 5 minutes 'Help!' or 'Anyone?' then you are

a) annoying as all get out
b) removing yourself from the no-replies list (which yes, people use)
c) acting like a 5 year old

If it's that important? Hire someone.

You guys know the difference between bumping and legitimate bumps. The
rule isn't for you Gary, it's for the silly people who don't get that it
really doesn't help.