[wp-forums] Dissatisfied customer review?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Nov 5 11:48:00 UTC 2012

Coming in a little late here...

on 04/11/2012 13:43 Elayne Whitfield said the following:

> his person has a legitimate concern and he should
> be allowed to vent in the forum.  IMHO.

Actually, reading the whole post (including the copy of the email -
whatever happened to not publishing private emails without permission?)
and based on my own experience supporting a plugin, it sounds like the
OP may have bought something that really wasn't suitable for his needs.
I see this quite a lot and, in such cases, there isn't a great deal a
plugin dev can do.

Just a thought...

Mel
--