[wp-forums] Dissatisfied customer review?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Nov 4 14:48:50 UTC 2012

I never advocate deleting "But it hurts my feelers!" posts, but ones that are just buck wild and off topic...

Anyway, it would be better to clarify "Do you mean this free plugin?" and if not, explain that this forum is for the free plugins, and what (limited) support they offer, and not the premium. And then close the post.

The whiners will rise to the top.