[wp-forums] Dissatisfied customer review?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Nov 4 04:13:40 UTC 2012

He also didn't give a rating. I'm going to look at that code in the
next couple of days. I'm not against bad reviews, which that clearly
is, but at the same time, it may be possible for people to hit
use-cases we missed with the reviews system, and I also need to check
on what the right way to handle the moderation stuff is there. A
pulled review should pull the rating too, and I'm pretty sure it won't
right now.

In the meantime, if you do anything in the reviews forum, let me know,
so I can double check all the things, and make sure I didn't miss
something. Links to topics = good.

But, wait until Tuesday before expecting a meaningful response and/or
code change to accommodate anything there. I'm still in Raleigh and
driving home Monday. :)

-Otto