[wp-forums] Bozo Front End?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Nov 2 10:29:17 UTC 2012

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 5:22 AM, mrmist  wrote:

> A neat addition to this functionality would be a one-click "nuke user"
> button.  The functionality of which would set bozo, set never trust, set
> inactive, then set to "deleted" all posts from the user and all threads
> started by the user.
>
> You can of course do this (to some extent) by filtering on the user in the
> back end, but it'd be a handy timesaver to be able to quickly remove traces
> of the more obvious spamers.

+100 A "nuke user" button would be a great addition and may help emptying
out the spam queue even faster.

BTW thanks to the other moderator(s) who emptied out the queue this
morning. For a moment (pre-coffee) I thought I developed Super Spam
Fighting Powers when the numbers went down so fast. 975 spam deleted and
sorted in minutes.

Jan Dembowski