[wp-forums] B'coded user

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu May 31 11:40:39 UTC 2012

on 31/05/2012 12:23 Jan Dembowski said the following:
> Funny, the user switched to a new account. I think the problem may be just
> a language issue.

I agree that there is a language issue but I don't see how "tell me your
skype id" could be a mis-translation. There's also the fact that one
poster was definitely contacted by email.

> http://wordpress.org/support/profile/meky
> I'll keep an eye on that one (the account is not b-coded), does switching
> happen frequently?

Not that often, no - unless of course you;'re trying to avoid the B block.

Moi? Cynical? Never!

Mel
--
http://quirm.net