[wp-forums] Quick check, leave contact info on job request?

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Sat May 5 22:53:32 UTC 2012

Hmm - the guidelines around this say "If you have not posted contact
information, we may ask you to add it. The thread will then be
closed." so it looks like under these circumstances leaving the
contact info intact is the right protocol, as I read it.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Offering_to_Pay

kp