[wp-forums] SocialBlogSite is back

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Mar 29 16:28:43 UTC 2012

Jan,

>> If there is a post /?p=123 and a page /?page_id=123 then no amount of mod_rewrite rules will solve that one.

You actually can't have a post ID and a page ID as the same. IDs are sacrosant, and if you go to `/?p=123` and it's a page, you'll be magically punted to `/?page_id=123` :)

(Also I cannot for the life of me recreate his issue. It always works for me...)

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org