[wp-forums] B-tagged...

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Mar 27 20:47:44 UTC 2012

8 copies of this, and counting.

Oh Esmi,

I just revisited this thread after having posted a response to you - and I see it is gone! How about that? Well, here's what I wrote, more or less:

Thank you for having "deliberately followed me" to respond "but after having read my comments" you "don't think" you'll "bother." Thank you also for perfectly validating my comments about your rudeness. I had not used your name in my post, preferring to take the high road. You've taken the low road and identified yourself for all to read. And, as I had written, your charm shines through in your post. Thank you for validating me once again.

As for your help, no thank you. You have "helped" me in the past to no avail. And you were just as rude as you're being now. I've saved the emails, in fact, hoping that there was a shred of information that might resolve my problem, but no. There was just rudeness and attitude. I'm actually quite surprised that you're still here. Do you treat all posters rudely or have your saved that lovely aspect of your personality expressly for me?

Don't bother responding to me, Esmi. Your comments are neither helpful nor wanted. It is not to you I write. I'm writing to the hundreds of others who have the same problem with the white screen that I have encountered.

---

Frankly, if she wants to bitch about people, go away, she's not help ANYONE, least of all herself. If she wants to try and solve her problems like a mature adult, and troubleshoot, great.