[wp-forums] B-tagged...

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Tue Mar 27 20:26:27 UTC 2012

Mel,

I read through the post you responded to and your own post. I have to say I'm disappointed in your response, both to your published reply and your actions in shutting down that user.

Being a volunteer occasionally means putting up with a frustrated user. You don't appear to give any latitude at all to that user in that post. I found no insult in it and no reason to shut it down.

I'm replying here because this is the only place other forum admins can have a look and decide on whether or not your actions were extreme or appropriate.

Respectfully...

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
College of New Caledonia
(250)562-2131 x5448
Below is the message I'm replying to or forwarding to you...