[wp-forums] Dhoppe at it again

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Mar 14 17:02:19 UTC 2012

Yeah, if you look at my screenshot, though, you'll see that's ALL the ads are. Yes, I installed it to look.

That post is for the previous version of the plugin, which he removed (or had removed) for some reason...

Anyway, I'll follow up with Mark et all at plugins. I think he should be blocked, since he's abusive, but I do have a (minor) concern about preventing him from being able to 'help' people with his plugins. I am having trouble typing that with a straight face.