[wp-forums] Accessing external sites

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Jun 28 23:40:54 UTC 2012

Fyi, sometimes curls Dns lookups are broken, disabling the curl transport
and letting WordPress fall onto the next transport can sometimes fix
problems like this. Not always, but sometimes, only broken php installs are
affected by it though

generally i use my core control plugin to do that, but it's not the
simplest plugin for most users to understand

D/mobile