[wp-forums] 3.4 media uploads issue?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed Jun 20 01:50:27 UTC 2012

I haven't had any WP related upload problems (I did upgrade and reconfigure php the day after 3.4 dropped, stupid).

The only thing that comes to mind is if they changed it. Though I did that on my main site and it's fine.

I take it the usual 'Did you turn off your plugins and try TwentyEleven?' went through?

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org