[wp-forums] Mark Posts As Resolved WHILE REPLYING

Chris Cox chris at renaissance-design.net
Thu Jun 14 14:01:25 UTC 2012

Sorry to drag this one up again.

http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/acronyms-2

If you open the topic "support for multiple definitions", you'll see
that I've marked it resolved (from the sidebar), but it doesn't appear
to be tagged as resolved in the support topics list.

*Chris Cox*

Web Designer/Developer

Renaissance Design <http://www.renaissance-design.net/>

Mobile: +44 (0) 7779 336185