[wp-forums] Can't get password for new account

Hamza at gateway11.websitewelcome.com Hamza at gateway11.websitewelcome.com
Mon Jul 30 23:14:14 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm really hoping you can help me.  It has been 5 days since I tried to
create a new account at WordPress.org to use for the plugins my partner
and I are developing (i.e., our first plugin can be seen at:
http://congresslookup.com).  I can login to my personal account
credentials but we want a separate account for plugin development.

I entered the user name:  "ConstructiveGrowth" and the email address (at
least I think I entered...) plugins at constructivegrowth.net

My password has never been sent.  I have written the reset password
email 3 times and have gotten no reply and not bounceback from them.

I don't want a different User Name.  I just want to get my password so I
can use it.

Please can you help me?

Trishah

Below are the emails I sent the reset password email...
_________________________
I tried to create an account with the user name:  ConstructiveGrowth on
26 July 2012. I have never received my password.  When I try to use the
Password Reset using that UN it says it's been sent, but I've never
gotten it.

Maybe I put in the wrong email address?  This current email address is
the one I want for this account.  Please either

 1. send me my password, or
 2. send me a way to reset my password, or
 3. change the email on the account to: plugins at constructivegrowth.net, or
 4. Tell me what to do to fix this.

PLEASE HELP!

Trishah Woolley