[wp-forums] B-Coded user

Joni Mueller joni at jonimueller.com
Sat Jul 28 12:18:47 UTC 2012

All that attitude and entitlement mindset is a huge reason I am not on the boards much anymore. But it would seem to me if you have a biz you are trying to promote (consulting in his case), you'd act like a grownup in public. And I notice he didn't really have an answer either.

You might point out to him that people looking to help browse; people looking for help search. So he's wrong there too. :)

Joni Mueller
Sent from my iPhone