[wp-forums] I'm seeing a lot of this...

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Jul 19 19:58:28 UTC 2012

on 19/07/2012 20:21 Francisco de Azevedo said the following:
> AFAIK, that kind of PHP errors is usually generated from unclosed PHP
> commands (missing semi-colons or curly brackets, for instance).

Agreed. But what are the odds of getting exactly the same corruption on
3 separate downloads? Plus I've been seeing this particular error
message an awful lot in site upgrades. Far more than other random errors
and enough for it to start niggling me. What is it about options.php
that makes it prone to this particular failure?

Anyone else noticed options.php being mentioned a lot in failed installs
& upgrades?

Mel
--
http://quirm.net