[wp-forums] I'm seeing a lot of this...

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Thu Jul 19 18:45:31 UTC 2012

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-anyone-help-parse-error-syntax-error>

This is a brand new install. Core files have been uploaded from fresh
downloads 3 times.

The complete message is:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in
/homepages/40/d333408217/htdocs/legenderry/wp-includes/option.php on
line 225

Now, I've seeing this error message a lot in the forums since 3.4.
Somewhat more than I would have expected given a level playing field.
Does anyone have any thoughts on what is causing it once the obvious
candidates have been ruled out (plugins, theme, corrupted core files)?

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk