[wp-forums] plugin spam

Michael Atkins michael at cubecolour.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 15:07:49 UTC 2012

I've not seen any, but I'll look out for them.

Shouldn't the plugin be removed from the repository anyway as the plugin description says it displays something called a 'jumpple seal' on the front end of the website which sounds like it works as an ad for their paid plans?

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jumpple/faq/

Michael Atkins
@cubecolour
michael at cubecolour.co.uk