[wp-forums] OC2PS/sooskriszta

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Feb 17 17:23:41 UTC 2012

Temp bozo on him, after last night when there were 21 bumps on old/idle topics (some were 4 months old). As Jan put it, he was acting like a project manager trying to get the status on everything at once.

I deleted the bumps and he made a post asking why he was tagged a spammer (I forgot that the wp forums would do that for bbpress and buddypress... I shudder to think what he's doing there).

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/seems-i-have-been-tagged-as-spammer-help

He'll probably be fine, but in the case that he turns into one of those 'But I'm a pretty princess and I NEED to bump!' folks, I wanted to keep him on watch.