[wp-forums] SocialBlogsite (aka SergioZambrano)

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Feb 9 20:29:31 UTC 2012

Yes and no. Look also at how many times we say "WP is not the place to learn basic CSS."  We take the time to sort out IF the issue is WP, and help get people started. Or some people want the learning experience of taking it all the way to its end. Neither is wrong, but I see that as 'above and beyond' :)

It's a slippery slope, really. The middle ground is that place where we COULD, but I'm meh on the SHOULD. We would then be expected to upkeep documenting 3rd party mishegas, when we have enough to do documenting our own.