[wp-forums] SocialBlogsite (aka SergioZambrano)

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Feb 9 20:09:12 UTC 2012

I totally get that this particular guy is a lost cause. Did you read his
blog post? His primary complaint seems to be that SVN wasn't written by
Apple devs, and doesn't hold one's hand. (It's as if the light hasn't quite
gone on yet that an SVN client is essentially analogous to an FTP client,
and one uses them, and interacts with files with them, almost exactly the
same way.)

But I could still see a place with some client-agnostic GUI instructions,
such as what credentials to use, and how the SVN repo URL is formed (i.e.
using plugin-slug).

Anyway, I'll muse on it a bit, and see if I come up with something
beneficial.

Chip