[wp-forums] Cannot access wp.org forum

Kim Tamok kimtamok at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 17:58:47 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have tried multiple times to register to access the wordpress.org forum,
but I have never received the confirmation email with the generated
password. I have been checking spam filters, etc. Retried with same email(s)
and comes back with "email is already used' which tells me the registration
went through but I never got a password. Tried the forgotten password
request as well and still no email.

Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask for help, but I found a
similar thread on the forums and Otto sent that person "over here" :-).

Would appreciate any help, I tried registering with both of my emails below
- doesn't matter which I end up using.

kimtamok at comcast.net

1159studio at comcast.net

Thanks in advance,