[wp-forums] Does the media drag'n'drop use base64 encoding?

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Tue Feb 7 17:36:19 UTC 2012

<http://wordpress.org/support/topic/photos-using-base64-on-clean-install>

It's been pinned down to the new drag'n'drop functionality in Add Media.
I vaguely recall seeing a similar issue right after 3.3 was released
but, since we aren't seeing a lot of these, I'm assuming that it's
server-related.

It would be really nice if we could confirm this. If it is confirmed,
would be worth a Trac ticket? I couldn't find anything (although, I'm
sure someone will come along and prove that my Trac-fu skills are rubbish).

esmi