[wp-forums] ... can't be 301 (lesbian)

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Mon Dec 31 19:10:32 UTC 2012

Probably just to say it's there and for reference, and in case there are a
few who do not know what NSFW means.

Guidelines are good - having them all written down is a bit better. :) If
we want to have more people on board as mods, having things outlined makes
it easier.

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio