[wp-forums] Commercial support on the WordPress forums?

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Fri Dec 28 16:59:56 UTC 2012

> Jane Wells wrote:
>

>> This conversation is AWESOME. I wish it was happening on the support
>> team blog. :)

*Jan bursts into MANIACAL LAUGHTER mode*

This would have been a great one for the team blog.

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Mika A Epstein wrote:

> Well now that brings up an interesting question.
>
> How okay are we with talking about bozo-ing users 'publicly'? (This list
> is public, but you know what I mean.)
>
> See, if we're okay with that, and personally I am, I see no reason we
> shouldn't switch to that instead of the list.

Want to post this to the team blog? While somethings can be discussed
privately (and they are) I don't think bozo-ing users needs to be
confidential and can be discussed openly.

I mean, it's usually their behavior that's the cause and that starts in the
public forum.