[wp-forums] Bozo no bozo?

Mark Ratledge mark at markratledge.com
Tue Dec 18 19:00:49 UTC 2012

OK, all I see is a red BOZO under their name, link and avatar in the threaded view. The post itself is normal color. I don't see an Akismet check off.

But I do see i.e., this recent post is yellow and was flagged as spam: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/giving-an-original?replies=0&view=all

BTW, bozo needed for this serious spammer http://wordpress.org/support/profile/somiya