[wp-forums] Bozo no bozo?

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Tue Dec 18 18:43:41 UTC 2012

Mark: Bozo means that, at first, their posts have to be approved. But
sometimes we manually approve them if they calm down. If the post needs
approval, it'll be in red while you're logged in as an admin.

James: We only check the Akismet Never if they're a spammer. If they're
just having a bad day and lost their minds, Bozo stands until they calm
the heck down. Having Akismet TRUST there implies he was dinged for bad
behavior, but not spamming, and needed a time out.