[wp-forums] Bozo no bozo?

Mark Ratledge mark at markratledge.com
Tue Dec 18 18:37:12 UTC 2012

Is it just me, or is a bozo not really a bozo anymore? I thought that when someone who was bozoed - like http://wordpress.org/support/profile/noahjonah (who is back at work today, incidentally) - would have their posts be invisible to users.

Thought for sure last week I saw that was the case; bozo meant invisibility, and when I logged out, bozo posts were not viewable. But today I log out and still see all his posts.

I don't have "bozo" powers so I don't see the options for that setting or know anymore than this, or what I thought I saw.  -- songdogtech