[wp-forums] SVN Commits affect forum post rate limit?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Dec 6 16:47:35 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I noticed something strange today. I've been pushing out some bugfixes for
some of my Plugins, based on feedback in the support forums.

A couple of times now, I have pushed (SVN-commit) fixes, and then
immediately attempted to post in the forum, that the fix has been
committed. Upon doing so, I got the "show down, you're moving too fast"
message from bbPress.

Are SVN-commits tied to the post rate limit in the forums, or is this yet
another case of me doing something wrong? :)

Thanks,

Chip