[wp-forums] Abusive use of resolved status

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Thu Aug 16 14:22:17 UTC 2012

"As there has not been an update to this topic for a while, I can only
assume that the issue has now been resolved and I am now marking it as
such. If this is incorrect, please feel free to change the topic's status
and/or post a followup."

Plugin authors resolved old threads that have not had responses in a month
or so should definitely use this sort of phrasing.

That way, there;s at least an explanation.

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio