[wp-forums] Abusive use of resolved status

Francisco de Azevedo frandeazevedo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 13:37:17 UTC 2012

@Esmi, I see your point, but I would have to agree with Chris that this
plugin dev's use of the "resolved" status seems inappropriate, especially
in the thread I posted a link to where no actual effort to solve the OP's
problem was ever undertaken.
Also, I fear that letting these things slide could open the door to plugin
devs not actually posting real solutions and then waiting long enough to
mark the threads as resolved.
Lastly, these practices seem to also render plugin stats purposeless, as
the resolved to unresolved data inside plugin pages will not be accurate at
all. And as Agent Smith and his clones (Matrix Reloaded) would put it, "It
is purpose that created us, purpose that connects us (...) that guides
us...", etc, hahaha.
So, could you please reconsider? Pretty please, with sugar on top? ;-P

Marventus