[wp-forums] Plugin Support Questions - Nacin to the rescue?

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 16:52:23 UTC 2012

Hi again,

I'm still wondering if anyone might be able to help shed light on how
the support-forum resolution numbers are being calculated (see below)
- since try as I might, I can't make sense of the numbers I'm seeing.

I also had another question: For the plugin version compatibility
chart which shows - It Works / It's Broken / Not Enough Data -  what
are the the thresholds for each level? In other words, what ratio of
"Works" to "Doesn't Work" votes is required to earn an "It Works" vs.
"It's Broken" vs. "Not Enough Data" designation?

Thanks in advance for any enlightenment. I would love to be able to
share this info in my presentation next week.

kp

Zoonini Web Services
http://www.zoonini.com/
http://twitter.com/zoonini