[wp-forums] Quick one re "Your WordPress" sub-forum

Jan Dembowski jan at dembowski.net
Mon Apr 2 11:50:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I briefly did before the commute, I never did figure out how to view source
on the iPad... ;)

But the site _is_ built with WordPress. Normally when it's a spammy site
built with something else that's easy. Either mod zap the link or just
delete the spam bait thread.

My first inclination was to do just that, but I'm trying to be more
cautious.

Jan Dembowski