[wp-forums] number of plugin questions

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Fri Sep 23 14:58:20 UTC 2011

+10 Million.

Plugins with sub-forums for "Support", "Development" sounds great.

If we were going to propose a new "OMG! I've been hacked! WTFBBQ?" forum, maybe we should consider restructuring the How To & Troubleshooting?  That forum, much like Misc., is somewhat of a dumping ground, which isn't bad, but it needs some lovin' to find stuff.

Would it be better to have more top level forums, which people read more, but may become tl;dr or a shorter list of forums with subs that some people may not like clicking through but is more organizable...

(And somewhere in here, Sam and Otto may be regretting this can'o'worms.)