[wp-forums] Publicize notice appearing on ,org sites

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Sep 22 17:02:43 UTC 2011

On 9/22/11 12:45 PM, Mika A. Epstein wrote:
> Yeah, someone from Jetpack said it was a bug.
That was Greg, one of the newer members of that team. He fixed it after
1. Bill asked in the forums, 2. Mel saw the forum post and asked on
wp-forums, 3. I saw the wp-forums thread and asked on the Automattic
Jetpack team's internal blog, 4. Westi saw my post on the internal blog
and pinged me in IRC, 5. We both left additional comments on the
internal blog that Greg saw, and he fixed the bug, 6. Greg posted to
Bill's original thread that the bug was fixed.

When people email me or contact via Twitter saying they don't think the
forums are responsive enough, I think about threads like this and chuckle.