[wp-forums] Ofer Wald needs a cool down.

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Sep 18 22:15:13 UTC 2011

I set him bozo, temporarily, for loosing his cool on someone asking for support and offering to repay however needed.

This went into a weird tirade.

I suggested the poster (who was asking for help) lay off the sarcasm, and asked Ofer Wald remember that sometimes, being a plugin dev mens you have to help people who know nothing about code, and it's okay to say no.  He needs to say it a little nicer, IMO.

I shut the thread too.  I think it's nothing major, but a cool-down would not be a bad thing. Alas, I cannot turn off their internet like a mom!

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org