[wp-forums] angelin.deboral lost the email to her old user ID

Michael Atkins michael at cubecolour.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 16:03:15 UTC 2011

That account is listed as author of a couple of plugins:
http://profiles.wordpress.org/users/angelin.nadar/

Smart Reporter for WP e-Commerce (847 downloads)
& Smart Manager for WP e-Commerce 15,999 downloads

If it isn't the same person, and is actually someone with malicious intent, the plugins are most likely the target. Who knows what dodgy business could be added into peoples ecommerce sites.

Michael
@cubecolour
michael at cubecolour.co.uk