[wp-forums] Long Time Lurker, Few Observations

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Sep 1 22:25:24 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Andrea Rennick <andrea at ronandandrea.com> wrote:
>> "Following the support link provided in the
>> Plugin's (note: or Theme's) Extend listing page ensures that the subject is
>> pre-pended, and the topic is tagged, with the Plugin's name."
>>
>> This is currently broken. :)
>>
>> Go try one and see.
>
> I've never been able to reproduce this. Every time I try, it has the
> pre-pended bits.
>
> In other words, it works as far as I can tell. If you can tell me how
> to make it not work consistently, then perhaps I could fix it.

BTW, it just worked for me:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-facebook-connect-test?replies=1#post-2317435
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-facebook-connect-test-2?replies=1#post-2317436

One of those I used the "Write a new topic" link on the extend page,
the other I used the "See what others are saying" link on same.

-Otto