[wp-forums] Themes/Templates Forum: Commercial Themes

Kathryn Presner zoonini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 23:05:30 UTC 2011

What about this kind of thing:

"Thanks zoonini. However, I've tried repeatedly [to contact the
premium-theme developer] and they won't help. I'd have to re-register
(which has a fee) and wouldn't be guaranteed they'd respond. "

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/missing-sidebar-on-posts?replies=3

Anyone care to chime in or suggest an appropriate response?

ta,

kp