[wp-forums] Themes/Templates Forum: Commercial Themes

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Oct 25 15:11:26 UTC 2011

"What I DISAGREE with is closing the posts.  Many theme devs are forum
posters too, and I've seen some come over, give a quick 'This is what you
need to do' overview, and then add 'If you need detailed support, or for me
to write the code out for you, please post in the pay-for support forum.'"

Exactly hat I was trying to get at. :)

If you close the posts outright, you tick off not only the OP but also the
dev who is actually trying to help.

A.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio