[wp-forums] Themes/Templates Forum: Commercial Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Oct 25 14:33:47 UTC 2011

That's the problem, though: most of them *aren't* customers; they're asking
for free support in the WPORG forums in order to avoid *becoming* customers
(which generally requires *paying* to do so).

I don't know if I've yet run into a legitimate, paying customer of a
commercial Theme shop who has come to the WPORG forums seeking support,
rather than using the commercial Theme shop's support offerings.

Generally speaking, we're dealing with freeloaders. :)

Chip