[wp-forums] How To Handle Links/Recommendations to non-GPL Themes/Plugins

Andrea Rennick andrea at ronandandrea.com
Tue Oct 25 14:27:38 UTC 2011

I would lean more towards an in-thread reply, as the tags get overlooked,
especially by the kind of person who would mistake a forum user
recommendation as an official one.

a.

Andrea Rennick, http://wpebooks.com and http://ronandandrea.com
Co-author of WordPress All-In-One For Dummies http://rml.me/aio