[wp-forums] Themes/Templates Forum: Commercial Themes

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Oct 25 14:22:34 UTC 2011

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but is there a good way to handle
the ad nauseum requests for support for commercial Themes?

Right now, when I run across them (which is often, as I spend 90% of my
forum time in Themes/Templates), I just post a comment that we cannot
provide support for commercial Themes, and to consult the support offerings
of the Theme developer.

Would a "commercial" tag be helpful, or useless? I'd love to see such topics
closed on-sight, to discourage support requests for commercial Themes - but
obviously that's not my call. :)

Chip