[wp-forums] Pastebin requirement

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Sun Oct 9 17:19:01 UTC 2011

Someone pasted some JS code that tripped the virus check for everyone using Windows. I remember that one really well, because I was on my PC at the time and couldn't edit the post.

I don't hold by the 10 lines doctrine, I do it as I feel it. If someone posts the WHOLE default code of a plugin/theme in the repo (happens) I remove it and post a follow up about why and link to the repo instead, but that's always manual work.  And since you CANNOT edit a post that's in the spam filter, you have to make the post live and then edit it.  It's a pain.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org