[wp-forums] Pastebin requirement

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:39:28 UTC 2011

I've seen those long blocks of code by those who post source of whole page
templates. These are usually mistakes made by newbies**. And yes, many do
not know how to wrap code in correct tags thereby causing major issues. And
those codes, rightly so, should be deleted.

However, for codes posted as solutions in response to topics created, I
recommend more leeway than 10 lines of code. I believe those who replied
have take the time to engage and put forth a solution, would know how to
properly post code at the very least.

Cheers.
Mercime