[wp-forums] Can't log in at wordpress.org

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Oct 2 11:59:58 UTC 2011

I've just sent out a forgotten password request for your email address.

This isn't a good avenue for plugin stuff tho, check out the "[wp-hackers]
Access to update plugin & giving credit to original author" thread on
wp-hackers from last month:
http://lists.automattic.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2011-September/040827.html

In short: The original author can give contributing access to the plugin via
the Admin section of their entry in the plugins directory. I'm not sure on
the process if the original author doesn't reply however, i believe there
was some discussion of that in the before mentioned wp-hackers thread
however.

Cheers
Dion Hulse / @dd32
A WordPress.org Developer