[wp-forums] Plugin devs want a walkthru stickied

Michael Atkins michael at cubecolour.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 23:17:08 UTC 2011

Good points esmi. He's using the wordpress.org listing for the free version to advertise the pro version and appears to have a non-intuitive process to upgrade from the old version to the new version.

Stickying a post sets a precedent and could be seen as an endorsement that his plugin is somehow better or higher in status than others.

Michael
@cubecolour