[wp-forums] Mods, Admins, Otto

YearRoundRentals.com yearroundrentals at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:33:32 UTC 2011

the subject post is trash, litter on the side of the road that i would clean up if functionality allowed. the post will harm the wp environment by sapping countless hours of others productivity in 30 second intervals, plus the ways i have described. please do us all a favor, ease your heels out of the dirt, save the wp environment and i some aggravation, please remove this post for all of us. thank you