[wp-forums] Mods, Admins, Otto

Mark E mark at edwards.org
Fri Nov 18 16:32:35 UTC 2011

Should probably be a feature to allow posters to delete posts that have
no replies... most of the forums I use have that feature already. Comes
in handy, reduces clutter, allows posters to do some of their own house
cleaning, allows for elimination of wrong or useless info, and is
basically courteous to the forum user.